Wednesday, January 22, 1997

"David And Me"

David and me, different are we;
However us, too, are much the same,
But who is to blame for us being the same?

Both to him and me, our grades are supreme;
Both to him and me, failure does not exist;
Our friends are of the utmost importance;
Neither one of us likes to share,
What it is that he must bear.

Deadlines cause me stress;
Effected by pressure is the way I dress;
I lose sleep over things so small;
I don’t like smoking, not at all;
I am not affected by ignorance,
And I do like to dance,
That’s me and that’s all.

Coaches cause David pressure;
Of his religion can he not disclose;
Violence occurs over things so small;
His money has no effect at all;
David, he’s affected by ignorance;
And he enjoys the dance;
That’s David, and that’s final.

David and me, different are we;
However us, too are much the same;
I know who is to blame for us being the same.
Do you?

No comments: